On your iPhone or Android, you can view the full desktop version of LinkedIn by doing the following.
Time needed: 5 minutes.
View full version of LinkedIn on Android or iPhone
- Load LinkedIn
Go to https://www.linkedin.com.
- Sign in
Log in to your LinkedIn account.
- Open menu
Tap the three vertical dots to open the browser menu.
- Request desktop site
Scroll down and select “Full site” or “Request Desktop Site”.
I recommend using Google Chrome and you may want to clear the cache to refresh the settings.
- Open the Safari app, type “LinkedIn.com“, then press “Go”.
- The mobile version of LinkedIn displays by default. Then, tap the menu button located in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the menu, then tap “Desktop”.
For iOS 9 or later, use the following steps.
- Go to LinkedIn.com in the Safari web browser.
- Tap and hold the circle with arrows icon in the upper-left corner.
- Select “Request Desktop Site”.
For iOS 8 and below follow the guidelines below:
- Open the Safari app, type “LinkedIn.com“, then press “Go“.
- Tap the URL in the address bar to highlight it and bring up the Bookmarks menu.
- Just below the address bar, swipe down to reveal the “Request Desktop Site” option. Select it.
You can use a similar trick to load Facebook’s desktop site on your mobile device.