Do you want to watch Fox Sports Go on one of your smart TVs, Roku, or maybe a gaming console?
Then, you can easily activate Fox Sports Go using foxsportsgo.com/activate. Once you do, you can watch Fox 1, Fox 2, Fox Deportes, College Sports Fox and Fox Scooter Plus.
Watch live streams of the UEFA Champions League, NCAA Basketball, NASCAR and more.
How To Activate Fox Sports Go On Roku
- Sign into your Roku device.
- Launch the Fox Sports Go app/channel.
- Sign into the Fox Sports Go app with your email address and password.
- Then, go to https://www.foxsportsgo.com/activate
- Enter the activation code on the Roku TV screen in the provided box.
- Press the star button on your Roku remote.
- Choose the option, sign in with the TV provider credentials.
- Go to foxsportsgo.com/activate page.
- Enter the code that is visible on the channel.
Likewise, you may use https://activate.fox.com/activate if the above web address fails.
How To Activate Fox Sports Go On Apple TV
For Apple TV users, you need to go to foxsportsgo.com/activate and do the same as you would with a Smart TV. You enter the code in the input box as per usual.
- Download the Fox Sports Go app on your Apple TV.
- Login with your Fox Sports Go credentials (or Cable Provider if needed).
- Go to foxsportsgo.com/activate.
- Enter the activation code on your Apple TV’s screen and click submit.
foxsportsgo.com/activate on PlayStation
If your device is not supported, you may install the Fox Sports Go app on your iOS device (iPhone & iPad) or Android device (Samsung, Sony, Google, etc.).
And, if you are using Google Chrome to access the foxsportsgo.com/activate page, you may want to clear the cache on Chrome as well.