In this guide, we take you through how to use your Showtime account or Showtime Anytime account to activate Showtime Anytime on any device.
Things to know
- You must be an active Showtime subscriber.
- It can be via cable or some other provider.
- You can create an account and subscribe at Showtime’s website.
Easiest way to activate Showtime Anytime
The easiest way to get Showtime up and running on any device that supports the app is via the mobile application.
Once you set up Showtime Anytime on your Roku, Smart TV, or another device then just go to “Settings.” on the mobile app and complete the device activation by inputting the code in the activation box. You can find it in the “Activate Devices” section.
- Firstly, open the Showtime Channel.
- Then, from the menu, select ‘Activate’.
- Choose your TV provider or streaming service.
Is your TV provider or streaming service missing from the list? Then, either subscription does not support Showtime Anytime or access to Showtime Anytime on Roku Streaming Players is not available to you at this time.
- The screen displays a code.
- Use the code to activate Showtime Anytime.
- To do so, go to www.showtimeanytime.com/activate on your computer.
- Also, you can go to ‘Activate Devices’ within the Settings section of Showtime Anytime on the web or your mobile device.
Lastly, on the website or mobile app, sign in to Showtime Anytime use your username and password for your television provider or streaming service account.
Enter the activation code from your Roku. A success message appears on the screen. You can immediately start using Showtime Anytime on Roku.
- Look for a Showtime program (TV Show, Movie, etc) and select it.
- Try to play the video or select Activate if the option appears.
- Sign in with your cable provider or streaming service.
- Use the code that appears on the screen to activate Showtime Anytime via the website or mobile app.
If you have a smart TV, like a Samsung smart TV, then the steps are similar to the above.
- Search for the Showtime app on your smart TV or try to play a Showtime show or movie.
- Log in with your cable provider info or with your streaming service account info.
- Go to www.showtimeanytime.com/activate on your computer.
Also, you can go to ‘Activate Devices’ within the Settings section of Showtime Anytime on the web or your mobile device.
- Enter the code in the box provided and activate Showtime.
The steps for setting up Showtime Anytime on most smart devices are basically the same. Activating the service through the mobile app is easy.
However, sometimes you need to use www.showtimeanytime.com/activate on a web browser. For those using Chrome, you may want to clear the cache to clear up any issues you may face.