I finally figured out how to activate Starz on my Smart TV, Roku, and Apple TV.
Would you have guessed that you have to use their website activate.starz.com?
Yep! You need to go to that website and enter the activation code that you get from your device.
- To begin we need to open a browser on our desktop and go to starz.com/activate
- Sign in with the account associated with your active Starz subscription.
- Then, open the Starz app on the device that you want to set up (Roku, Xbox, Samsung TVs, etc)
- Click on the gear icon within the app or click on the sign-in option.
- Sign in with the same account as above (if needed).
- You should get a code. Use this code to activate Starz using the webpage in the previous steps.
- Enter the code and click continue to allow access.
That was super easy, right? I used to think that it would be to troublesome or that I needed to ask someone to set it up for me. Not anymore!
Another thing that I noticed is that if you are trying to activate Starz using Google Chrome and can’t get it to work you can try clearing the cache files.
For the sports fanatics, you can also follow along on how to activate Fox Sports Go as well.