If you’re using a Samsung device that runs on OneUI, you may notice a white border around your app and system icons. To get rid of the white border or frame, follow the steps below.
Use an app to remove white border
- Open Google Play and search for and install QuickShortcutMaker.
- Open the app and type Icon frames in the Search bar.
- Click on the Settings app which appears.
- Click the first drop-down option, Icon Frames.
- Click on Try.
- Select Icons only option.
- Tap Done.
- Tap Create.
With the above solution, you can remove the app border on most apps. Another method to try involves using a third-party launcher.
You can find launchers on the Play Store by searching for the term “Launcher”. A good one to try is Nova Launcher.